Nayanthara who is also known as Diana Mariam Kurian (born) is an actress in Indian cinema. Nayanthara’s age is 35 years as she was born on 18 November 1984, Bengaluru. She was born in a Malayali Christian family. Her parents belong to Thiruvalla, Kerala. Nayanthara is famous for her work in the Tamil and Telugu movies. And she is a very known personality there. Many people search for various details related to Nayanthara online. So in this article, we are going to include most of the details related to her which is available on various online platforms.
Early Life of Nayanthara
As I told you that Nayanthara was born in a Malayali Christian family. But the thing that I didn’t tell you was that her father was an Indian Air force officer. So as you know that the family of defense personnel has to move from one city to another city very frequently due to their job posting. The same happened with Nayanthara and therefore she got to study in different cities of North India like Jamnagar, Gujarat, and Delhi. And after completing her school she went to Marthoma College, Thiruvalla.
Family and Relations
|Parents|| Father: Kurian Kodiyattu
Mother: Omana Kurian
|Siblings||Brother: Lenu Kurian|
|Boyfriend||Vignesh Shivan (rumored)|
|Nayanthara First Movie||Manassinakkare (2003)|
|Education||Bachelor of Arts in English Literature|
|College||Marthoma College, Thiruvalla|
|Favorite Actor||Rajnikanth and Vijay|
|Net Worth||$10 Million|
|Movie Fees||R.s 3 Crore|
Nayanthara has appeared in many movies. She mainly works in Tamil and Telugu movies. According to many online sources, the actress has worked in at least 71 movies. The actress has also worked in many Malayali movies as well. Due to her exceptional contribution movies, Nayanthara has also received many awards as well. Some of the famous movies of Nayanthara are mentioned below.
- Ayya (2005)
- Naanum Rowdy Dhaan (2015)
- Maya (2015)
- Aramm (2017)
- Raja Rani (2013)
- Sri Rama Rajyam (2011)
- Vasuki (2016)
- Thani Oruvan (2015)
Some Facts About Nayanthara
- Many people believe that Nayanthara accepted Hinduism in 2011. But she personally has never spoken about this.
- The first movie Nayanthara was Manassinakkare (2003).
- Her father was an Indian Air Force officer.
- Nayanthara started doing modeling as part-time when she was college.
- If Nayanthara would not be an actress then she would have been a CA (Chartered Accountant).
- Nayanthara received awards like Filmfare and Nandi for her super hit movie Sri Rama Rajyam. In this movie, she played the role of Goddess Seeta.