By K. Ashwin Mob: 00919920183006 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Reliance Home Video & Games, a key player in the Toys & Games licensing and merchandising industry, is all set to launch DiRT Showdown in India on May 30th 2012. The game will be available for Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
DiRT Showdown will deliver a new world of competitive and combative racing as players race, crash and hoon their way to ‘Showdown’ finals on a chaotic tour of motorised mayhem. From San Francisco to Miami and London to Tokyo, gamers will dominate their rivals and wow the crowds on their way to becoming a driving superstar. To mark the game’s release, a new launch video showcases the maximum-impact racing, bone-rattling destruction game modes, freestyle Hoonigan events and multiplayer party games set to take centre stage in DiRT Showdown. The video is now playing at www.dirtgame.com.
Players can sample the game by downloading the DiRT Showdown demo. Featuring a full-impact solo race and a bone-jarring eight player online demolition derby event, the demo is available from Xbox Live Marketplace, PlayStation Network and Steam on PC.
Some of the key features of the game include –
· A brand new kind of DiRT – DiRT Showdown is a new arcade racing game from the makers of the acclaimed DiRT series.
· An exciting and eclectic mix of vehicles– DiRT Showdown features varied selection of cars, trucks, vans and more across a range of classes, giving players a wide selection of vehicles to trick, race and destroy.
· Race, Crash and Hoon – Compete in 3 theatres of Racing:
v No holds barred racing
v Bone Crunching demolition derby events
v Edge of Control Hoonigan events
· Party Modes and Split Screen – DiRT Showdown is built for social gaming.
Dedicated party games are available online and in split-screen perfect for sofa gaming with a low barrier to entry for friends where classics like ‘capture the flag’ and checkpoint challenges get the Showdown treatment.
· Showdown Challenges – Players can now issue Showdown Challenges to test themselves against their friends whether they are online or not.
· Iconic Locations – Every location in DiRT Showdown becomes a thrilling racing theatre, custom designed for players to perform on the perfect stage.
· Crashback! – Flashback becomes Crashback in DiRT Showdown – whenever a large crash happens, players can see ‘kill cams’ from several angles showing how the arnage unfolds. In single player events, gamers can also upload clips direct to YouTube.
· A Racing Studio game – Using the award-winning EGO Game Technology Platform known for its killer visuals, weather, and damage system, DiRT Showdown sets the new technical benchmark for arcade racing thrills.
Commenting on the launch Sweta Agnihotri, COO, Reliance Home Video & Games said, “DiRT Showdown is one of the key games we are bringing to India this year. We have received an overwhelming response from the trade and I am sure we will get the same response from consumers. The Dirt franchise is already a hit in international markets and we hope to set a new benchmark in the Indian market. Dirt Showdown will be this year’s essential racing experience for videogame fans in India.”
DiRT Showdown will race into stores on May 30th for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft®, PLAYSTATION®3 computer entertainment system and PC.