By Vivek K. Mobile: 09920183006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- · Global Business of the Bank stood at Rs. 8,87,931crore as on December 31, 2018 against Rs.9,05,541 crore as on December 31, 2017. Global Business contracted mainly because of decline in buyers credit in overseas business.
- · Domestic Business stood at Rs. 725,264 crore as on December 31, 2018 against Rs. 6,94,636 crore in December, 2017, signifying Y-o-Y increase of 4.41%. The overseas business stood at Rs. 1,62,667 crore on December, 2018 vis a vis Rs. 2,10,905 crore as on 31st December, 2017.
- · CASA Deposits (Domestic) grew by 5.66% YoY and its share in Domestic deposits improved from 40.36% in December 2017 to 42.65% in December 2018.
- · The domestic Advances increased by 11.10 % i.e. from Rs. 2,80,670 crore in December, 2017 to Rs. 3,11,815 crore in December, 2018. The Gross Advances (Global) stood at Rs. 3,72,803 crore as on December 31, 2018 against Rs. 3,79,538 crore as on December 31, 2017.
- · The RAM Advances (Retail, Agriculture and MSME) increased from Rs. 1,45,977 crore as on December 31, 2017 to Rs.1,56,442 crore as on December 31, 2018, with 7.71% YoY growth and its share in Advances stood at 50.17% in December 2018.
- · The Retail Credit grew from Rs. 45,317 crore in December,2017 to Rs.53,524 crore in December,2018, i.e. with an increase of 18.11%.
- · Priority Sector advances stood at Rs.1,23,940 crore which constitutes 41.28 % of ANBC. Agriculture advances were Rs. 52,546 crore forming 17.50 % of ANBC.
- · The total Risk Weighted Assets (RWAs) reduced from Rs.3,40,467 crore in December,2017 to Rs.2,97,023 crore in December,2018, i.e. reduction of Rs.43,444 crore or 12.8%