By Vivek K. Mobile: 09920183006 Email:email@example.com
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL), a leading global EPC player in the power and infrastructure contracting sector has announced its results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2018. Below are the key highlights of the results:
KPTL Standalone (Figures in Rs. Crores)
- · Achieved FY18 revenue growth guidance of 15%
- · Core EBITDA & net margins continue to improve on account operational efficiencies & lower finance cost
- · PBT & PAT growth in FY18 on account of better EBITDA margins and reduction in cost of finance as percentage of revenue
- · Order Book as on 31 March 2018 is Rs.12,404 Crores, providing good visibility for future growth.
- · Order inflows increased by 56% in FY18 to Rs.9,341 Crores; Achieved YTD FY19 Order inflows of Rs.1,463 Crores with L1 in excess of Rs.2,000 Crores Read more