By K Ashwin Mobile: 09920183006 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
To build on its vision to drive financial inclusion in the capital market space, TradeGyani will be organizing a conference on 14th July in Mumbai – Gyani Thought Exchange (GTx) with a focus on investment awareness and education.
It’s a one-of-a-kind gathering which will bring together India’s largest financial institutions, some of the leading independent investment advisors, investors and all the equity market enthusiasts.
The conference will uncover the investment themes for the next decade, educate people how to invest in a volatile market like this & unlock the secrets of identifying investment opportunities using fundamental, technical and momentum analysis.
- Shri Ganesh Singh, Member of Parliament
Our esteemed panellist/speakers:
- Hiral Desai – Deputy News Editor & Corporate Anchor BTVI
- Ritesh Kumar Singh – Group Chief Economist, Raymond’s Group
- Nandkishore Purohit – Head–Digital Business & Strategy HDFC Securities
- Shrini Viswanath – Co-Founder, Upstox
- Lucas Bianchi – Co-Founder, Namaste Credit
- Avinash Gorakshakar – Investment Advisor
- Nooresh Merani – Investment Advisor
- Deepak Thakran – Investment Advisor
Date – July 14, 2018 Read more