By Vivek K. Mobile: 09920183006 Email:email@example.com
Dun & Bradstreet, the world’s leading provider of global business information, knowledge and insight conducted a pan India survey of Chief Financial Officers (CFOs) in which they were asked about their confidence in the overall financial and macro-economic conditions for Q1 2018 (Jan-Mar of the calendar year 2018), as compared to the same quarter of the previous year. The survey reveals how optimistic the CFOs are with respect to the overall financial health of their respective companies, the business risk environment and the macroeconomic scenario in the country.
The survey revealed interesting facts about CFOs’ perspective on the overall business climate in the country:
- The Composite CFO Optimism Index stands at 117 during Q1 2018, an increase of 7.7% on a q-o-q basis
- Optimism levels both for financial performance of the company and macroeconomic scenario witnessed an increase for the 2nd consecutive quarter.
- Optimism levels for macroeconomic condition is the highest in 3 years
- Optimism level amongst CFOs in the industrial sector is the highest in 11 quarters and in the services sector, it is the highest in 5 quarters
- 39% of CFOs in the industrial sector indicated need for raising short term funds – highest in nearly 4 years Read more