By K. Vivek Mob: 09920183006 Email: email@example.com
Exim Bank’s Chairman and Managing Director, Mr. Yaduvendra Mathur announced the Bank’s results for the year 2013-14 at a press conference in Mumbai on Wednesday, April 30, 2014.
- Loan Portfolio : Up 16% to Rs. 75,873 crore.
- Non-Fund Portfolio : Up 22% to Rs. 9,426 crore.
- Net worth of the Bank : Up 15% to Rs. 8,310 crore.
- Return on Capital to the Central
Government : Up 29% to Rs. 339 crore.
- Total Business : Up 14% to Rs. 1,56,782 crore.
- Capital to Risk Assets Ratio : 14.32%
- Net NPAs : 0.43% (80% provision cover)