By Vivek K. Mobile: 09920183006 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Kalpataru Power Transmission Limited (KPTL), a leading global EPC player in the power and infrastructure contracting sector has announced its results for the quarter and year ended March 31, 2018. Below are the key highlights of the results:
KPTL Standalone (Figures in Rs. Crores)
- · Achieved FY18 revenue growth guidance of 15%
- · Core EBITDA & net margins continue to improve on account operational efficiencies & lower finance cost
- · PBT & PAT growth in FY18 on account of better EBITDA margins and reduction in cost of finance as percentage of revenue
- · Order Book as on 31 March 2018 is Rs.12,404 Crores, providing good visibility for future growth.
- · Order inflows increased by 56% in FY18 to Rs.9,341 Crores; Achieved YTD FY19 Order inflows of Rs.1,463 Crores with L1 in excess of Rs.2,000 Crores Read more
By K Ashwin Mobile: 09920183006 Email:email@example.com
We Indians love our festivals and all the goodies that come with it. That’s when we bring out the ‘foodie’ in us, and for once, let ourselves indulge unabashedly in a wide variety of food, sweets and snacks.
However, the messed-up lifecycle, very soon leaves many feeling guilty, greasy and bloated. And this is when most of them hit the gyms to lose the additional flab or get back to their work-out regimes, post-Christmas and New Year celebrations. Reflected in a pan-India study conducted by Gympik, it shows that people hit gyms with a vengeance to get back in shape soon after the festival season. The study conducted by India’s largest fitness discovery platform, has shown a 77% spike in people diligently working out at gyms, particularly post festivities such as post-Christmas & New Year Parties.
In fact, the trend is much higher this year as opposed to the 56% spike seen in 2016. Read more