By K. Ashwin Mob: 09920183006 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Valentine’s Day is around the corner and treating our loved ones with gifts is the most exciting thing to do. This valentine visit Being Human Clothing as it is offers the vast collection with up to 60% off.
Men can now sport a perfect Valentine look by shopping for stylish winter Jackets and Hoodies, colourful chinos, shirts, t-shirts and much more at a discounted rate.
The much loved accessories from Belts, wallets, caps to flipflops will make a style statement for that special day. All the beautiful ladies you can get a perfect Valentine look by teaming up Denim with a red tee and high heels and you are ready for a great evening. Choose from colourful scarves, Jackets and Hoodies to your favourite Singlet, Top, T-shirt, Shirt or just rock your evening with sporting a dress by Being Human.
Spread the message of love by visiting your nearest Being Human Clothing store today.
BEING HUMAN EXCLUSIVE OUTLETS:
1. Ahmedabad: Alpha One Mall, Vastrapur
2. Ahmedabad: CG Square, Navrangpura
3. Amritsar: Alpha One Mall, Main GT Road
4. Bengaluru: Phoenix Market City, Whitefield Road
5. Bengaluru: 1MG Mall, Trinity Circle
6. Bhopal: DB Mall, Arera Hills
7. Chandigarh: Elante Mall, Phase-1, Industrial and Business Park
8. Delhi NCR: Ambience Mall, Ambience Island, Gurgaon
9. Delhi NCR: DLF Promenade, Vasant Kunj
10. Delhi NCR: Fortis, Sector 44, Gurgaon
11. Delhi NCR: Spark Mall, Kamla Nagar
12. Indore: Malhar Mega Mall, AB Road, Sheetal Nagar
13. Kanpur: Z Square Mall, MG Marg
14. Kochi: Lulu International Mall, NH 47, Edapally
15. Kochi: Centre Square Mall, Rajaji Road, Ernakulam
16. Ludhiana: Silver Arc Mall, Ferozepur Road, Gurdev Nagar
17. Mumbai: Infinity 2 Mall, Malad
18. Mumbai: Linking Road, Santacruz
19. Mumbai: Neptune Magnet Mall, Bhandup
20. Mumbai: Palladium, Lower Parel
21. Mumbai: Phoenix Market City, Kurla
22. Mumbai: R City, Ghatkopar
23. Mumbai: Viviana Mall, Thane
24. Nagpur: Empress Mall, Empress City
25. Pune: Phoenix Market City, Vimanagar
26. Surat: Virtuous Mall, Surat-Dumas Road, Magdalla Town
27. Udaipur: Celebrations Mall, Bhuwana
28. Vadodara: Inorbit Mall, Gorwa Road, Subhanpura
ABOUT BEING HUMAN CLOTHING
In a unique licensing arrangement with Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation, Mandhana Industries has brought out a clothing line with a heart where royalties from the clothing line support education and healthcare initiatives of the Foundation. With an exclusive global license to design, manufacture, retail and distribute Being Human Clothing, Mandhana Industries Ltd launched the brand in 2012 in Europe, followed by Middle East and India. As of 2014, Being Human Clothing is available in more than 15 countries worldwide: Bahrain, Belgium, Dammam, Doha, France, India, Jeddah, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman, , Riyadh, Spain, Nepal and UAE. And, Being Human Clothing has over 300 retail and 7 online selling points worldwide including 150 retail and 4 online selling points in India.
Being Human Clothing offers to its customers, a world–class fashionable product coupled with the satisfaction of doing good. Mandhana Industries Ltd has envisioned Being Human Clothing as a global brand that encompasses within the best of global fashion and quality as well as the satisfaction of getting attached to and contributing to humanitarian initiatives.
For more information about Being Human Clothing, visit us at www.beinghumanclothing.com
ABOUT MANDHANA INDUSTRIES LTD:
Mandhana Industries Ltd is a diversified textile and apparel manufacturing company, listed in 2010 on the national bourses with a turnover of over INR 15000 million in FY 13-14 and a market cap of over INR 9000 million. With a state-of-art infrastructure, the company is engaged into manufacturing of textiles and garments. Its business includes designing, yarn designing, yarn dyeing, weaving, processing, dyeing and garment manufacturing.
Mandhana Industries Ltd, with an existence of over 28 years, has long lasting relationships in Indian and overseas markets. With a strong global presence, the company supplies to various markets of Italy, France, Germany, Turkey, Switzerland, The Netherlands, UK, Spain, Australia and Israel.
Mandhana Industries entered into the retail segment with the brand ‘Being Human Clothing’ having an exclusive global license agreement with ‘Being Human – The Salman Khan Foundation’ for designing, marketing and distributing ‘Being Human Clothing’ line.
Mandhana Industries’ goals and strategies are long term and engage man, machine, technology, environment and society to provide profitable, responsible and sustainable growth. For more information about Mandhana Industries Ltd, its people and performance, visit us at www.mandhana.com.