By K Ashwin Mobile: 09920183006 Email: email@example.com
Monsoon Tree Walk with Renee Vyas
SUNDAY 4 August 2019.
Mumbaikars may wait desperately for monsoon but when it comes, there is little to rejoice about. Monsoon indeed slows down the city’s machinery but it’s not so in the city jungle i.e. Sanjay Gandhi National Park. If you wish to enjoy the rains from the start then join us for our MONSOON TREE WALK with Renee Vyas. Wherein we make you greet the dainty and ephemeral biodiversity of Nature & be the witness of this short drama of nature.
Venue: Sanjay Gandhi National Park, Main Gate, Borivali.
Date: SUNDAY 4 August 2019
Time: 6.30 AM – 10.30 AM
06.30 AM — Report at SGNP main gate + Tea & Biscuits
07.00 AM — Board SGNP bus.
07.15 AM — Walk Starts.
10.00 AM — Come back and bard SGNP bus.
10.30 AM– Feedback & Dispersed
Charges: INR 650 per participant.
Book your seat here:- https://sgnpsouvenirshop.mahaonline.gov.in/OnlineShopping/EventManagement/EventBooking/SGNP-8145
Charges inclusive of: Nature Trail fees, Internal Transport, Naturalist Charges, Tea & Biscuits and Entry Fees.
1. Wear proper walking and rainy shoes. Sandals or slippers not advised.
2. Carry ample amount of water for yourself.
3. Raingear: poncho/umbrella, spare set of clothes
4. Carrying snacks won’t be a bad idea (but don’t litter in the forest).
5. Refrain carrying costly items (except cameras) and jewelry for the trek.
6. Mosquitoes are a given, so carry insect repellent and wear full clothes.
Please register here: https://forms.gle/nYoR8qxjEC9W95T87
Phone: 022-2886 8686 (Office)