By K Ashwin Mobile: 09920183006 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
UFO Moviez’ Franchise brand NOVA CINEMAZ, refurbishes Nagpur’s iconic single-screen cinema Rajvilas Talkies and rebrands it as NOVA CINEMAZ. Located on Keli Baug Road, Mahal, Nagpur, the renovated property will reopen on 18 October 2018 and will screen Hindi movies Badhaai Ho & Namaste England in its opening week. With this addition, NOVA CINEMAZ strengthens its growth in Maharashtra with an aim to give the best-in-class facilities and the best quality of movie-viewing experience to its patrons.
NOVA CINEMAZ at Mahal, Nagpur will offer an array of Marathi and Hindi movies, all under one roof. The all-new theatre in Nagpur boasts of lush interiors with world-class amenities and impeccably blends the finest of luxury and technology, whilst keeping it simple and ambient.
· Ambient interiors – The experience envelops guests on arrival with state-of-the-art movie-viewing experience and sets itself apart for the grandiosity.
· Comfortable seating – The auditorium has lavish, opulent seats and ample of legroom for comfort seating.
· The best in technology – It is equipped with advanced Digital sound for the patrons to relish impressive sound quality. It also capacitates quality viewing with the Digital projector for enhancing the experience.
· Seating capacity – It has a seating capacity of 432 seats.
· Appetizing Snacks Options
With this launch, NOVA Cinemaz is now present in 13 cities with 26 screens, across India. The other NOVA properties across India include – Raj NOVA Cinemaz (Karjat, Maharashtra), Niharika NOVA Cinemaz (Korba, Chhattisgarh, Vinay NOVA Cinemaz (Balod, Chhattisgarh), Shivashakti NOVA Cinemaz (Betul, Madhya Pradesh), Kantishiva NOVA Cinemaz (Sarni, Madhya Pradesh), Pearl NOVA Cinemaz (Palampur, Himachal Pradesh), Aradhya Nova Cinemaz (Mundra, Gujarat), Prabhat NOVA Cinemaz (Raipur, Chhattisgarh), Neelam NOVA Cinemaz (Moga, Punjab), 4G NOVA Cinemaz (Mullanpur, Punjab), OHM Orbit NOVA Cinemaz (Fazilka, Punjab) and NOVA Cinemaz (Doraha, Punjab).
NOVA CINEMAZ, an asset-light franchisee model, has been envisaged to stabilize the demand-supply gap in the local cinema business. The aim of NOVA is to make the movie-going experience affordable, entertaining and accessible. NOVA Cinemaz encourages local entrepreneurs to own and operate NOVA branded theatres in various parts of the country. As per the arrangement, the franchisee shall make the primary investment, and UFO shall ensure that the theatre is set up at a competitive cost.