By K Ashwin Mobile: 09920183006 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
To build on its vision to drive financial inclusion in the capital market space, TradeGyani will be organizing a conference on 14th July in Mumbai – Gyani Thought Exchange (GTx) with a focus on investment awareness and education.
It’s a one-of-a-kind gathering which will bring together India’s largest financial institutions, some of the leading independent investment advisors, investors and all the equity market enthusiasts.
The conference will uncover the investment themes for the next decade, educate people how to invest in a volatile market like this & unlock the secrets of identifying investment opportunities using fundamental, technical and momentum analysis.
- Shri Ganesh Singh, Member of Parliament
Our esteemed panellist/speakers:
- Hiral Desai – Deputy News Editor & Corporate Anchor BTVI
- Ritesh Kumar Singh – Group Chief Economist, Raymond’s Group
- Nandkishore Purohit – Head–Digital Business & Strategy HDFC Securities
- Shrini Viswanath – Co-Founder, Upstox
- Lucas Bianchi – Co-Founder, Namaste Credit
- Avinash Gorakshakar – Investment Advisor
- Nooresh Merani – Investment Advisor
- Deepak Thakran – Investment Advisor
Date – July 14, 2018
Venue- Peninsula Grand Hotel- Sakinaka, – 10 am onwards
TradeGyani is on a mission to democratize wealth creation – its India’s first networking community that brings the entire trading ecosystem to a single platform – connecting brokerage firms, retail investors, investment advisors, portfolio managers, wealth managers to “learn n earn”.
The entire ecosystem gets immense value from TradeGyani –
- Retail investor get access to personal investment portfolios of independent investment advisors or as they call them “Gyani’s” for freeand allow them to exchange views with fellow investors, friends to make informed investment decision.
- Investment advisors are able serve retail customers across India without increasing their cost base.
- Brokerage firms get new customers and see increased activity from dormant accounts.