By K Ashwin Mobile: 09920183006 Email:email@example.com
If you are craving for some delicious treat, indulge in the lip-smacking signature dishes specially crafted by the Executive Chef at Londoners Bistro & Pub located at the heart of GK I M Block market.
Badami Tandoori Broccoli
The latest addition of healthy veg. option in starters from Tandoor:
500 Gms of broccoli florets
1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
1 cup of rated processed cheese (Amul)
100 Gms of fresh cream
50 Gms of Cashew nut & dry melon seeds
6 – 8 green cardamon pods
15 – 20 black peppercorns
2 Tbsps garlic paste
1 Tbsp ginger paste
4 – 6 green chilies
Salt – according to taste
– Bring a large pot of water to boil. In a separate bowl keep some ice cold water ready. Add a couple of tsps of salt to the pot. Blanch the broccoli florets in the boiling water for 2-3 minutes. Remove the florets from the pot and add them to ice cold water.
– Once cooled, remove the florets and keep them aside to drain. Grind the green chilies, cardamon seeds and black pepper corns into a fine paste.
– In a separate bowl mix the two cheeses, ginger garlic paste, cream, and cashew nut & Dry Melon seeds paste. Add salt to taste & cardamom powder. Freshly fine chopped Coriander.
– Marinate the broccoli florets in the mixture for at least an hour.
– Once the Tandoor (Clay Oven) is on heat of around 200-250 degrees Skewer the Marinated broccoli on iron skewer. Roast it in Tandoor until tender (around 10-12 minutes).
- Once cooked take it out on platter, Pour some fresh cream & roasted almond flakes.
– Serve hot with a fresh onion & tomato salad! Green Mint Chutney.
Recipe by Executive Chef Randhir Tiwari, Londoners Bistro & Pub