Hester Biosciences Net Profit up by 29% in Q4 FY17; Sales up 24%

Share/Bookmark

By K Ashwin Mobile:00919920183006 Email:indianshowbusiness@gmail.com

Financial Highlights

  INR in Crores

Q4

12 Months

FY 17

FY 16

Growth

FY 17

FY 16

Growth

Net Sales

34.93

28.18

24%

123.22

100.89

22%

Net Profit

7.07

5.50

29%

24.84

19.22

29%

EPS in INR

8.32

6.47

29%

29.20

22.60

29%

Q4 Highlights

1. Hester has reported a Net Sales of INR 34.93 Cr in Q4FY17 as compared to INR 28.18 Cr for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 24%.

2. Net Profit for Q4FY17 is recorded at INR 7.07 Cr as against INR 5.50 Cr for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 29%.

3. Earnings Per Share for the Q4FY17 is at INR 8.32 as against INR 6.47 for Q4FY16.

12 Months Highlights

1. Hester has reported a Net Sales of INR 123.22 Cr in FY17 as compared to INR 100.89 Cr for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 22%.

2. Net Profit for FY ended 2017 is recorded at INR 24.84 Cr as against INR 19.22 Cr for the previous corresponding period, thereby registering a growth of 29%.

3. Earnings Per Share for 12 months ended FY17 is at INR 29.20 as against INR 22.60 for the 12 months ended FY16.

Dividend

The board of directors had declared and paid an interim dividend of INR 3 per equity share (30%) on 20 October 2016. Further, the board has recommended a final dividend of INR 2.30 per equity share (23%) for the financial year 2016-17, subject to the approval of the shareholders. Total Dividend for the financial year 2016-17 will be INR 5.30 per equity share (53%) as against the INR 4.10 per equity share (41%) for the financial year 2015-16.

Business Overview

· The sales in the poultry divisions grew at 19.22%.

· The Large Animal divisions have shown a growth in sales of 61.84%.

· Domestic sales grew by 20.95% while exports grew by 44.01%.

· The diagnostics division, which was supposed to be launched in Q4FY17, would now be launched in Q1FY18.

· The company improved its bottom line in the financial year. The main drivers for the improvement, like in last year, continued to be better inventory management, stricter credit controls and the shift in the product mix.

Nepal plant

We executed the first export order for PPR vaccine from Nepal in February 2017, valuing INR 1.31 Cr. Export orders are expected to flow in from Q2FY18. Vaccine manufacturing for domestic sales has commenced, the sales of which shall commence in this Quarter.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*


*


Human Hair Extensions Human Hair Extensions Cheap Human Hair Extensions Human Hair Extensions> Human Hair Extensions> Human Hair Extensions>