By K Ashwin Mobile:00919920183006 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
India’s leading fashion brand Max Fashion, todaylaunched its Summer 2017 Collection at Jayanagar.The spectacular collection was unveiled by the leading sandalwood actors Rishi and Shraddha Srinath of “Operation Alamelamma” fame.“Operation Alamelamma” is a yet to be released Kannada movie, whose teaser went viral in Dec-2016 and evoked a good response from netizens. The summer collection from Max Fashion features the urban safari with a colour palette ranging from soft blue, olive greens, khaki and pastel shades of pink soft red. The fashion brand that aims to bring a touch of international chic to the ordinary,offers must-have clothes including accessories such as bags, belts and shoes this season. With a strong focus on craftsmanship, the collection encompasses colour-blocking techniques, blending the season’s staple colour pallet of fresh cobalt blue and white. Trends covered in the collection include cold shoulders and loose knit kaftans,kedio tops, over-layers, dresses,long line shirts and boxy fit graphic tees.
Rishi, the lead actor from Operation Alamelammasaid, “I am very excited to launch the summer collection of India’s leading fashion brand. In a world of endless fashion options, it can be difficult to decide what to wear but Max makes it so easy with their patterns, colors, textures, and trends.”
Shraddha Srinath, said, “I have always believed that fashion is not just about making women more beautiful, but also about boosting confidence in one’s life. Being a woman, I enjoy how Max provides us endless options to dress up and gives us that strong confidence to face the world, so effortlessly.”
“It’s an honour to have the stars from Operation Alamelamma to promote our latest collection. Their movie is all about reaching the ordinary people and changing their lives for better and our brand too has always aimed at bringing high-end fashion to the ordinary people at the most affordable costs,” said Anil Chinnabhandar,Senior Vice President, Max Fashion.
So what are you waiting for? Get over your spring wardrobe and embrace the biggest fashion trends of summer 2017, from the leading fashion brand Max.
Highlights from the Summer Range:
· Lots of colour, bold tropical prints, beautiful floral designs, fringes, beaded embroidery and tribal tassels, reminiscent of beach holidays on sun soaked islands and exotic African safaris
· Styles include scarf print kimono sleeve tops, peasant tops, cold shoulders and loose knit kaftans
· Colour trends – soft blues, garden tones, pastel shades of pink-rose water, khaki and olive
· Traditional Indian block prints inspired by Jaipur’s famous blue pottery, with a colour palette of blue & white with a dash of lime to one of India’s oldest patterns the Ajrakh print
· Jamdaani weaves and Chikankari embroidery find contemporary expression inkedio tops, over-layers, dresses and tunics
· Styles include placement prints, cross stitch embroidery, mirror embroidery and tie-dye
· Colours range from soft neutral Aruba blue to coral and lime with hints of fuchsia
· An urban collection inspired from various walks of life
· Styles range from double flap pocket safari shirts in linen blends, resort collar linens, pleated chinos, and long line shirts to boxy fit graphic tees, tattoo inspired graphic tees and over dyed vintage polo necks
· Fabric sees denim playing a key role along with washed out jerseys and jacquard patterns
· The colour palette is trendy monochrome, with shades of ecru & beige, extending to khaki, camel and tobacco with ink blue forming the accent
· With the recurring theme of summer fun running through the collection, there are florals & denims for girls and animal inspired geometrical tropical motifs for the boys
· For girls, styles range from cold shoulder tops and Aztec printed skirts over sequined tops
· Prints vary from cute tropical beach prints to flamingos, cactus, toucans and birds of paradise inspired graphics on printed lace and mixed florals along with mosaic pattern inspired prints on denim
· Boys collection features ombre dyed tees, printed polos, structured knits and glow in the dark tees
· Print styles include monkeys, hippos, lions and tiger graphics with geometrically inspired tropical motifs like tonal palm leaf all over prints
· Colour trends – pool blue and yellow with vibrant stripes and placement prints inspired by sea animals
A promise of an adventure inspired range from Max this summer!
About Max Fashion:
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android &Iphone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality.
It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 160 stores across 60 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.